COVID-19 - Selby
SELBY COVID-19 UPDATE w/c Monday 8th June
Since the closure of all retails stores on the 23rd March, we've been working hard to find ways to continue offering vital repairs and technical support for your Mobile and Computer Tech.
Following in-store trials, we're further adapting our processes and accepting drop-off & collection within our Selby store. Following the strict process below. Please see the video or the below details.
- All Devices should be pre-book in online by visiting www.had-it.co.uk/bookarepair please print out your booking confirmation and bring this with you(if you're unable to pre-book a repair or print off your confirmation, forms will be available in-store).
- On arrival at the store, please use the provided hand sanitiser and follow all signage and instructions while within the store. If there is already someone within the Customer area when you arrive. Please wait outside until they have left.
- Place your Device into an empty locker with your paperwork.
- Close the door, lock it, and remove the key. Please keep the key safe and return it when collecting your device. NO KEY = NO DEVICE
Payment via Card or BACs only and payment will be taken on completion of any repairs before collection.
- Your repaired device will be returned to your locker, along with your invoice and card payment receipt.
- On return to the store, again please use the provided hand sanitiser and follow all signage and instructions. If there is already someone within the Customer area when you arrive. Please wait outside until they have left.
- Remove your device leaving the key in the door unlocked.
At the moment our Offices are open Monday - Friday 10 am until 5 pm. We're operating on Saturdays via Pre-Arranged Appointment. These times will change and we will keep social media outlets and our website up to date.
The Management Team