COVID-19 - Selby
SELBY COVID-19 UPDATE c/ Tuesday 5th January 2021
As we enter into the third Lockdown phase, we're looking to be able to continue, essential repair services for Key Workers* and those people that require repairs for education and work purposes.
We're further adapting our processes and accepting drop-off & collection within our Selby store inline with Government guidelines.
Although our stores will be closed during this period, engineers will be available for these repairs to be carried out, following the strict process below.
- All Devices need to be pre-booked in by calling the local store, or online at http://www.had-it.co.uk/bookarepair
- Please arrive at the book time. Your booked time slot is for the drop off of your device only. We will then contact you when your device has been repaired and is ready for collection. NO person will be able to wait for repairs on-site.
- On arrival at the site, please follow all signage and instructions by HAD-GROUP staff.
- Place your device within the specially designed lockers and take the key.
Payment via Card or BACs only and payment will be taken on completion of any repairs before collection.
- Your repaired device will be returned to your locker, along with your invoice and card payment receipt. NO KEY = NO DEVICE
- On return to the store, the device will be in your designed locker. Please remove your device, leaving the key in the locker door. The key will then be sanitised, before use by another customer.
At the moment our Offices are open Monday - Friday 10am until 3pm.
The Management Team